Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

May you and your family have a wonderful gathering today, and enjoy this day of thanks.

We will be spending our day with family today. Along with enjoying a wonderful cooked meal, and of course watching the traditional Lion's football game. Today I will be thankful for the family I have, and for the good life I live, but I won't be too thankful for the snow covered ground that I woke up to. LOL That is one thing I would care less ever happens. I'm not a person who enjoys having snow. Give me that beach weather anyday.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Picture This said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carolyn...you need to embrace your inner-snow bunny!

Those LIONS wouldn't be a playin' the PACKERS today now would they??? Good luck to you....but you know who I will be rootin' for :)

Hugs to you and your family.

Dawn the Cheesehead :)

Mary Jo said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Carolyn!!! :0)

Jeanne said...

Hope you had a wonderful day Carolyn. Sorry I was rooting for the other team : )