Last week we reached week 46 of the Art Journal. I can't believe we are almost to week 52 of this challenge, what a fun time it has been creating these cards. Week 46 was Rejuvenation, we all need to do that every once in awhile, and I love it when I get a chance to do this. On this card I used all Elsie products, from KI Memories, the paper is from the Lola line, and the stamped images are from the Riley stamp set. I finally opened the package and used those stamps, still need to use the Lola set, soon!Check this Out!! An announcement - introducing...LUXE, limited
Just in time for the holiday season, we're introducing LUXE, limited. We will be celebrating by launching a twelve day holiday promotion with limited edition kits created exclusively for you by the Luxe Girls & Guys! Visit our blog every day from Dec 3 -14 to see our one of a kind kits, perfect for gift giving, getting or using to create a wonderful gift. Some will include instructions, products from other manufacturers, some will even have product exclusives created just for LUXE, limited!
It's been a frenzy of activity & fun throwing these together. There will only be a limited number of each and when they're gone...they're gone. They will only be available until Dec 21 (so we can have the time to ship them to you for Christmas).
Tell your husband to put Luxe on your list this year. Shop for your scrappin' friends. Write Santa. Help us spread the word about LUXE, limited. Link this post on your blog or post it on a message board, then leave us a comment about where you shared our news and you will be entered to win a FREE LUXE, limited kit!!!!!! {it doesn't get much better than that} | Permalink | Comments (3) | TrackBack (0)








4 comments:
You did it! You got those stamps out and did a super job on the card! Rejuvinate....that is what I need to do.
Will have to check out that LUXE stuff too. sounds nice!
love your Em card this week...love the stamping! smiles...
Your Em card is great as always!
Just popping in to say hello -- miss you!
I love those stamps!
And I am loving those MM embellishment holders! :0)
Post a Comment