Friday, November 02, 2007

Digi Playing

I don't have much to say right now. But I can share a little digi work I have been playing with. I'm just in a learning phase right now, and did this quite quickly. It can use some tweaking and isn't the perfect digi layout, but it was fun to learn a new thing or two.

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Picture This said...

Looks like you are a fast learner!! Great LO! Love the colors and the swirlys.

DawnW

Nancy said...

very nice, ummmmm where is miss Sarah and her costume???? Hope she had fun trick and treating.

Christi said...

Look at you doing it digi! It looks great, Carolyn! smiles...

Theresa said...

very nice indeed, well done for trying digi, all I do is print the digi stuff out!! Looking forward to seeing more.

Mary Jo said...

Oh me too, Carolyn!!
Are you taking Rhonna's class at the BHG etc... Faire?

Rita said...

Oh I love this Carolyn! You did a great job! Sarah is getting so big!