This review is about the 7 Gypsies ATC card holder (and not my photo of it, LOL)It's a neat little invention from 7 Gypsies, and it serves my Emily art journal cards well, but my overall impression on it is, I don't think it is really worth the $29.37 I spent for it. In my opinion about $14.00 would be of a fair price for this small card holder. I also think it's a little too wobbly. Also if you have cards with a design on both sides, then it would be a little hard to have both sides viewed on here, unless you have some sleeves to put your cards in and punch holes in those sleeves. Since my Emily cards are only designed on one side. I was able to adhere them right to the cards. I just don't think I would used this holder for my other ATC cards. I enjoy viewing the backs of them.
Now I must talk about these books. I finished Khaled Hosseini's first book The Kite Runner the other night. I cannot do nothing but rave about how good this book was. I seriously had a hard time setting this book down. I highly recommend that you take the time and read this book, but do it before Dec 14th when the movie for this book hits the theaters. I watched the trailer for the movie, and it looks like they really brought the book to life. I will be going to see this one. A Thousand Splendid Suns, is Khaled second book. I just picked this one up yesterday and began to read it last night. I finally stopped after I reached 100 pages, my eyes just wouldn't stay open any longer. I think if they could've I would've been up all night reading this one. A real page turner. I would highly recommend this one too, but after you read his first book The Kite Runner, I have no doubt you will read this one to.








5 comments:
looks like a nice holder. I'm reading Janet E's wife for hire, will be done with it today. Thanks for the book reviews, I need to branch out to some new authors.
Cool holder! Love it. Those sound like interesting books. I just finished #11 of the Plum series....I'm speeding right through them.
DawnW
I am planning on reading these books after your review -- on the phone and here! :) I took a break from Stephanie Plum and need to read something else before I finish up those books!
I love that 7 Gypsies ATC holder, but you're probably right -- the price is a bit steep! I don't have space for one right anyway, but your review is good stuff to know!
...that was supposed to say "right now"...forgot to spell check myself...
I've been "umming" over that holder, but for that price I don't want anything that might not be up to the task, still "umming", thanks for your thoughts. And for the book reviews, I have been thinking about those books, will have to wait though, Christmas needs my attention!!!
Post a Comment