Yes, it is true and the proof is in the picture, the Heidi Swapp clock is now officially altered, after sitting on my scrap table for a few weeks, the project is complete. I call this one Dress Up Time. The photo is of Sarah, and in a business attire, the photo is a bit hard to see but I couldn't get a good shot of it. But hey what really matters is the project is done, and is now keeping time on the wall again.Lookie Dawn!! hee hee

I also managed to get the last 3 weeks of my Emily cards done. Week #42 - A Grateful Week Week #43 - Scary Week #44 - Home








9 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's done and it's beautiful!! I LOVE it. You couldn't have made it any cuter.
Fabulous cards too. You are going to have that rack filled in no time.
DawnW
OH the clock turn out great!!! What a cute picture of Sarah, she looks so grown up.
The cards are pretty darn cool also.
great job! we are caught up together. and good job on the clock. :)
Yay! the clock is done and you did such a nice job on it!! Fab cards, too! smiles...
What a great clock!!!
And I love the title :0)
Your clock looks GREAT! I love it! But now what will Dawn be able to give you a hard time about??? ;)
I am so mad at myself for giving up on the Em cards. Yours look great!
That clock is super. And well done on E card catch up, glad to see you creating.
love, love, love the clock!
Oh Carolyn I love love love the clock. And the cards are beautiful too. So glad to see that mojo flowing for you. Fingers crossed your team wins today. {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment