Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I know....

That I haven't made as many post on here as I would like, but you know how life can get crazy sometimes, and my reason why the post on here have been slim to nil. Hopefully soon I will be back in the swing of things and I will be able to get you something to read.

But I would like to share with you someone who makes me happy.
This is Samantha my oldest daughter, here is one of the proofs for her senior pictures, and someone who makes me happy. Of course I can't believe she is going to be eighteen in a couple of months. Oh where does the time go.






Maybe tomorrow I will share the book I am about to finish, it was a good one. I may also give a review on the 7 Gyspies ATC card holder that arrived a few days ago.

6 comments:

Picture This said...

I can see YOU in that girls face...my goodness, shes beautiful! WOW, eighteen, hard to believe.

Take it easy chickie, post when you have the time. I am patient.

DawnW

Christi said...

Gorgeous photo...she is really beautiful!!

I can't wait to see what you have been up to and the 7gypsies ATC holder...I am so jealous!
smiles!

Rita said...

Wow Carolyn -- that photo of Samantha is just beautiful. I can't believe you have a daughter that is nearly eighteen. Time certainly does go too fast.

Nancy said...

She has sure grown up fast, gosh I remember when she was still in grade school!! She sure looks great.

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful photo!
I can't believe you have an almost 18 year old either!

Linda said...

what a beautiful photo of Samantha! she looks so much like her mamma!