Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oops.....I did it again!

I had to go back out again yesterday shopping to go buy another Making Memories embellishment center. Since Michaels isn't that close to me, I thought I better call the store to see if they actually had any of these left, and I'm so glad I did. The first store I called was sold out, so I called the second one, and they still had them left. So I hurried and threw some clothes on and out the door I went. When I got there I still had time to used the first coupon, so I got some more of the jars for the shelves with that coupon, and then I went and bought the second embellishment center. After my purchases, I hurried back home and put Don to work getting these units up on my room wall. First he had to take down the Pottery Barn shelf I had up there, and move that one to a different wall, then he installed these ones. I really likes these MM ones, they look so nice on the wall. But I do have to tell you the pictured I posted of it, isn't correct to the ones on my wall, it looks like that, but the one on my wall are actually bigger then that one in the picture, there is actually 2 rows for ribbon, and the shelf is wider, and holds 4 lg jars across, not 3 like in the picture. I wonder if that one in the picture is a different model of this unit? Or they had redesign this item and made them bigger. I guess only MM can answer that question. All I know is I like the ones on my wall, but I do need to get more of the jars, I used up the ones I had, and I still have more room to add more things. Oh one more good find. I finally found the pens to go with the Cricut. I am going to have to test those out soon.
On a different note, last night I missed my 25th class reunion. I did have good intention to attend this one, and haven't missed any of the previous ones, but for some reason I just didn't have the energy to attend this one. I figure there will be another one in 5 yrs, and I'll plan on attending that one. I'm sure I missed a good time, this is usually a fun event, and I enjoy seeing all my former classmates, and catching up with all of them. I guess I will just have more to chat about in 5 yrs. So happy 25th to the class of 1982!
Special shout out to Dawn! Way to get that challenge done with those rubber stamps, the card looks fabulous. I may get this done today, but don't hold your breath, while waiting for me. LOL Another shout out to a special friend and their special package, you know who you are, and you know I adore you! Hugs sent your way!

5 comments:

Picture This said...

Well, you are up pretty early this morning. Are you going to get an early start on your crafts? I hear some stamps calling your name...and a set of pens too.

The shelves look fabulous, love them, wish I had room for them...but I need them in black...like my new phone.

DawnW

Christi said...

oooooh, look at how pretty that is...I am so jealous!!! They look gorgeous esp. with that fabulous clock in between... smiles!

Theresa said...

love the shelves, very stylish, they do look bigger than the MM one I remember seeing though - and when it comes to scrap storage, bigger HAS to be better!! And did I ever tell you I love the colour on the walls!!
Have a good week.

Rebecca said...

I have never seen those cabinets at my Micheals! You are so lucky!

Tina said...

Omgosh girl, it's sooo nice to see you! I miss you more than to go cups!!! Now I am going to be a blog stalker!! Your room looks amazing!!!