
Here is what you could win, several product from Making Memories. I mention in a post below that I won a tote full of MM products, well I thought it would be fun to share some of that winnings with my blog readers. You could get a complete paper collection, rub on sayings, letters (metal & rub ons), metal tags, clear frames, flowers, big brads, sticker letters, velvet sayings, colorboard stickers, well worn tags.
**The only thing you have to do is write a post on your blog, that I am doing a giveaway, and post in the comments here that you wrote something. That's all! Then I will put you in a drawing to win this package of products, it will also come in an official Fiskars bag from the show, with a couple of wrist bands from a couple of companies. I may even throw in a mini book. The winner will be announced on July 31st, one week from today!
On a different note - I would like to mention this book from Wendy Mckeehan & Kitty Foster "Fabulous Friends". We were given the book at the show, and both Wendy & Kitty did signings, these two ladies are quite funny and it was a pleasure meeting both of them. Plus the book has some wonderful layouts in it.
Now get busy and enter to win this giveaway, it needs to go to a good home!








36 comments:
Ooh...let it come to my home! I promise to take very, very good care of it! Thank you for sharing!! Here's the url for my blog...
http://paleogirl.blogspot.com/
Told you I'd be here. And I put it in my blog today(which happens to be Sky Watch Friday so lots of visitors) Mmwwaaaahhhhhh
I wrote something on my blog. Here is a link: http://papercraftspassiton.blogspot.com/
Awwww...you are so sweet to share your winnings! What a great giveaway!
I will try to post on my blog today. I need to share Jeanne's blog award which I have yet to do! :)
I left some love for you at my bloggie....you can click my name to follow the link back.....but you know where to find me....lol
Since I am currently talking on the phone with youI will keep my reply short.....lol
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Hello, I found your site through a skywatch friday blog. My blog is all photography, but my other hobby is scrapbooking (they go hand in hand don't they).
I mentioned your blog and contest in my most recent post.
http://kimberpic.blogspot.com/
I mentioned the giveaway (and my desire to win) in my blog!! Thanks for this awesome opportunity, and have a great weekend!!
I am so fired up about this! I absolutely adore scrapbooking and this bunch of goodies would be put to good use for sure. My mind is ticking away with the possibilities! Thanks for the giveaway.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
What a generous and fun idea! I posted on my blog about your giveaway and am very excited to have a shot at sharing your prize from CHA! :)
What a fun blog to find! I'd love some MM!
Congrats on your first blog giveaway. And it's a wonderful giveaway. Scrap booking is so much fun and I never have enough supplies. Thanks for holding a great giveaway.
sounds like a great RAK but I don't have a blog to post it on.
It's a wonderful RAK but I don't have a blog---at least not yet but when I do, I will certainly post about you!! :D
Karen fiskateer #4500
Happy Blogaversary !
Very nice blog candy! I'd love to put a post on my blog about it but , alas I don't have a blog :)
You have a very nice blog, will be reading more!
Patty 2832
Unfortunately I don't have my own blog but I'm glad I discovered yours and will be visiting often.
Tona Fiskateer #4437
ok, can't promise you a rainbow but how about http://lpleasantphotograp hy.blogspot.com/
as a start?!
thanks for the chance to win!
I love making memoreis.I posted on my blog about youre giveaway.Here is the url for my blog. http://www.joanshanks.blogspot.comII'am also a fiskateer.Thanks for giving us a chnce to win a great prize.
Joan fiskateer #808
I would love this little collection of things. I am posting today. Thanks
I made a mistkae in posting my blog address.the corect url is joanshanks.blogspot.com not dot corr.
Lucky duck to win the MM goodies! But how generous to share! I've shared your give away on my blog:
www.jenniekader.blogspot.com
i would love to give it a new home!!!
Wowsers, I just saw this on Fiskateers and enjoyed seeing all the stuff you won. I am in love with the SLice and can't wait for it to come out. I have posted on my blog and your lucky wins.
http://scrapshe.wordpress.com/
Put you on my blog today and BTW, your ATC's are so adorable! Love the litte owls!
Kate B (Fiskateers # 4529)
I saw your post on the Fiskateer message board. Welcome to the Fiskateers! What a great giveaway.You couldn't have picked a better day to do it on ... my b'day is July 31st. I'm still working on setting up the blog thing.
I have posted on my blog Carolyn
Fantastic RAK
Sandra fiskateer #1076
I do not have a blog because I am really bad that the written word. I leave that to those that can!
Thanks for the chance to win, I also posted a comment on my blog
http://mardi-sistas.blogspot.com/
A big welcome to the Fiskateer Community!
Mardi
#2569
Send it to me! I have a lovely home :)
Blogged HERE
Thank you!
bunnybx at gmail . com
Hi, thanks for offering this candy! I posted a link on my blog.
Thanks for the awesome RAK chance!!! I posted on my blog about it!!
Tracy Fiskateer #4168
Lovely jubbly candy. Nice of you to give it away. Link is on my blog.
another one who doesn't have a blog yet, but great blog candy for some lucky person(s)!so cute & can't wait to hear who the lucky lady is :)
awesome blog...
Id give this a really good home :)
melissa Fiskateer # 2756
I don't have a blog spot.. but I mentioned this to all 4 of my daughters, who are all Fiskateers. does that count..mariah#2457
I just received my parcel and all I can say is WOW!!!! Thanks so much Carolyn for all the goodies that you sent me. I truly appreciate it.
Fiskateer #4700 Sheryl
Post a Comment