Sarah and I will be heading out tonight, so she can gather her treats. Our weatherman is saying that we are suppose to have rain showers, but I am crossing my fingers that it will hold off until we are home.
This year Sarah is going as a witch. I swear this child has been a witch every year. But this year she will be sporting some purple hair. The witches hat she picked out has this lovely purple hair attached to it, and this child of mine is so excited that it does. I just hope this isn't a sign to what is to come down the road. I don't care to see my child with changing hair color. I would also like to know how her dad manages to get out of the trick or treat duty. By the time he gets out of work, it will almost be time to be done trick or treating. I swear he makes a special request to work on this day. Just kidding but it is funny how his work schedule always works out this way.
Now I better go see if my batteries are charged for the camera. I must get another witch costume picture tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hope your batteries were ready, I hate it when they are dead when you pick up the camera! We got to stay home this year...and only got one Trick-or-Treater!!
Happy Halloween
DawnW...D Wag
Hope Sarah had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment