Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Artist?

Ok week 37 Em card was to draw something, and since I had a doodle assignment to do. I thought I would combine them and take care of two projects with this card. So my drawing is of a paisley, and there will be no laughing, this is the first time I have drawn one before. I also used Sakura 3-D Crystal Lacquer pens to color it in. I'm pretty proud of myself about using these. I have had them in my collection for about 3 yrs, and never used them before. You know it was one of those must have products, but it gets forgotten in the collection of other products.

Three cards done and three more to go and I'll be caught up again on my Em challenges. Yes the HS clock is still not finished.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Great paisley!!! I can't draw a straight line so I applaud your efforts!! I love it my friend!

Picture This said...

I like it! Fabulous job Miss Carolyn! See... you can do it. now, get that darn clock finished so we can see that

DawnW

beth said...

see you did it! looks super cool!

Jeanne said...

Oohh love it Carolyn!