Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday Morning....

This was the first thing I saw when I walked out the door this morning. Since I had to take the dog out, because Don is working today, it was my duty to tend to the dog. Since my camera batteries were charged, I decided to grab it and bring it along, and this is what I took a shot of. Nothing exciting but it was what I saw first. The sun was hiding behind the clouds, and a bit of fog on the ground, and a little Fall look on the tree.

See I have been telling you that I am working on altering my HS clock for some time now, and as you can see this statement is true, and I do have something started, but of course it is not finished, and it still looks like this on my table, but soon I will finish this and add it to my clock that is ticking away on my wall. Of course by the time I finish it, I'll have to replace the batteries in the clock. LOL

Today is National Card Making Day. I'm pretty sure I won't be making any cards today, but I will be at Mom's store where there will be lots of ladies making cards today, so does that count as participation in the card making day? I am claiming it is. LOL I do know I will be getting my second Clip it Up today. Mom got them in the other day and I am in real need of another one, since I have filled up my first one, and now have a new pile of products that need to be hung on something, so I will be bring home a second one, so these products can be hung up properly. Have I said how much I love this storage item? If not, I must say I really do. It's my favorite storage item I own.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow that was worth taking the pup out early for.

Rita said...

That is a gorgeous photo Carolyn! I hope you had a nice day at your Mom's store!

Christi said...

Wow, Wow, WOW! That photo is gorgeous! And your clock is looking pretty good too. I hope that you had a fun day yesterday and came home with your new goody... smiles!

Picture This said...

Beautiful photo Carolyn! That clock is looking awesome too. You have been the busy little bee.

Did you have fun making cards?

DawnW

beth said...

the clock looks so cool!

hope you are doing well and we can chat sometime soon. it's been way too long.