I actually worked on something today. No not the HS clock that is still sitting on my table half finished. But I did put together a journal for a class I am taking. So I quickly put it together today, and I actually scanned it and posted it. Yes, I shocked myself, but it felt good to do some work at the scrappy table. I still have to finish my clock, and complete 5 Em cards, and then I will feel like I am back in the swing of things.In other happy news. Today I was asked to go to the Van Halen concert on the 20th of this month. So in about 2 weeks, I will be heading down to the Joe Louis Arena (where the Red Wings play) and see a classic rock band perform. I'll be shocked if David Lee Roth can still jump like he used to do, back in the day. LOL
Well it's Grey's night and I am watching it right now. It's interesting so far. But I must talk about the new show that aired last night "pushing up daisies". I have to say I really liked this one. I didn't think this was going to be one that I would add to my must watch list, but it is on there now. I thought it was a really good show.
Happy Friday Eve!








4 comments:
Well look at you...getting all crafty and such! Looks really cute!! And I only bought one Cuttlebug die today....a nice texture plate....more fun for me!
Get that clock done!
DawnW
cool! love that journal! so glad you got some scrappy time in. wow van halen?! that brings back some memories! have fun...but advice...go potty before you get there...they bathrooms are impossible to get to once the concert starts! lol!
Yay! Photos!!! You know, I love it when you are creating! This journal is so much fun. What class are you up to now? smiles...
Hi Carolyn - Glad to see you are getting some scrappy stuff done. Enjoy the concert - I've seen Van Halen a couple of times but "back in the day". I would love to go see them now, should be fun.
Post a Comment