Hanging head in shame for not posting anything in a few days. I have been really busy with work this pass week, and then when I do finally get home from work, I have spent 4-5 hrs typing out documents. So I haven't felt like typing much after doing all of that. But this weekend looks like it might be a good one to do some catching up on things. That's the plan.
In other news, my sister made it home safely from CA. She was in San Diego for a Vet. Conference and she was there when the fires started. She said where she was, it was mainly smoke in the air, but she heard stories from people that were getaway from the raging fires. I just feel so bad for everyone who has been affected by these fires. Hopefully they will get these fires under control soon.
I have to give a shout out to my friend Christi, she has started a new blog, to get you creative mojo going. Here is a link to her new blog - http://creativeprompts.blogspot.com/ Everyone should really check it out. Christi does a great job showing you inspiration, to get your mojo going. Way to Go Christi!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I know what you mean about being to tired to do anything when you get home.....things are settleing down here, but it's still crazy!
Maybe you can get that clock done??
DawnW
aw, thanks for the shout-out hon! I hope that you will come play with us when you get a chance.
So glad that your sis is okay...those fires have been really scary...
smiles!
Glad to hear your sister is home safely. The devastation in CA is just so sad!
I have peeked at Christi's new blog, but really need to get over there and be inspired. Thanks for the reminder.
And by the way -- I've tagged you (aren't you excited?? ha!)
oops I was going to tag you too but Rita beat me.
Cool about Christi's new blog will check it out. I hear you on things being crazy. SOmeday there'll be time enough hehe.
Post a Comment