Monday, October 22, 2007

Yes, I was here...

The one and only halfway looking picture I have from the concert. I just had my cell phone with me, and you would think after owning this cell phone for as long as I have, you would think I would have the picture taking part of it down pat, but I don't. So this left me with with very little to view from the concert. But, hey I was there, and if you asked my ears, they would tell you so too. I think the ring has stopped now. Of course it has been two days, the ringing should be gone. LOL

As for the concert it was Awesome! The old boys can still rock, and they still can put on one heck of a show. Well worth every penny those tickets cost. We actually had pretty good seats, but you couldn't tell that from that pic I posted. And I believe they played for 2 1/2 hrs. So we heard a lot of Van Halen, and they stuck to a lot of their older stuff, which I was happy about. I can now cross this group off my must see list, and hope I get a chance to see some of the other bands I have on that must see list.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

You are such a stinking tease! lol I want more details and pictures!

Nancy said...

yes quit teasing!!! We need pictures, I'm sure it was a blast.

Christi said...

LOL! Yesterday when I came to visit and it was basically only the photo, I kept trying to figure out what the spaceship photo was about on your blog. I forgot about the concert and now it's much clearer. So glad that you had fun at the concert. smiles...

Picture This said...

It's still a cool picture, too bad there aren't more of them. But you were there to enjoy the concert right, not take a million photos.

DawnW

Rita said...

Did you give Eddie my love?? (just kidding!) I have seen VH in concert and it was awesome!!! Love them!