Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just Because....

I don't have much to say today, but since I've been on a good roll this week posting everyday, I thought I been say something on here.

I did have a message on my answering machine from Barnes and Nobles today, that my copy of Journal Revolution came in. Yea!!! They had to order me a copy of this book. I really can't wait to see this book. If you don't know what I am talking about, check the September post on my blog. I showed a copy of the book in there. The authors of this book did such a great job with their other book, I just had to get this one. Not only are they creative people, they are also very funny. It should be a good one. I will be reading this one over the weekend, and will write about it when I'm finished.

Now to finish watching Grey's.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Whoohooo! I can comment today...normally I am holding Kat in the mornings and plan to trawl back by later to comment and just never make it back. Sorry about that!

I love what you have been doing with your Em cards, Carolyn! Awesome work there my friend...even the paisley drawing!

I have flipped through Journal Revolution, but have been trying to cut down on my shopping so I haven't bought it yet. So we will definitely need a review!
smiles,
christi

Picture This said...

That book sounds good, might have to try it out. Where is that clock by the way....you keep teasing us with it


DawnW

Rita said...

Looking forward to your review of the book! Enjoy it! And I love your Em card too -- you did a great job.

Linda said...

looking forward to hearing about your review of the book! i am enjoying reading about your days Carolyn...at least i can do that! :)