to make a post for the day.
I don't want to ruin a perfect week on the blog.
I did get my copy of Revolution Journal today, but I also got a couple of other books. And this being part of the reason I am going to be a bit short on this post. I picked up the new Rosie book and I haven't been able to put it down yet. If I didn't have to work today, I'm pretty sure I would've finished the book in a days time. The book just flows and so far a pretty interesting, with that being said, I will now be heading back to read some more. Now that I have made my post on the blog for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I can't wait to hear the reviews, Carolyn. We are off to B&N today to pick up a special order...unfortunately, it is a Seuss book for my niece so no fun for me, but maybe my spec. order will be in too! smiles...
Sounds like a good book. I just finished book 7 and 8 of the Janet E series...thanks for getting me all involved in that....LOL...now I need to order 9 and 10
Hope you have a crafty weekend
DawnW
Post a Comment