Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Dog Post...

Anyone what a dog? Kidding about that, but at the moment I forgot how much work a new puppy is, and the phase where they like to chew things. We are coming into that phase right now and I want the dog to live through it. LOL That darn dog has gotten to my new Adidas flip flops, so it looks like a new pair will be in need for next year. Thank goodness the Summer season is coming to an end. I would probably be more upset if it wasn't.

Have to give out a little shout out to Scott for being Mr. October for the company Luxe. His work will be featured throughout the month of October, and I do have to say he designs some nice work. If you get the chance check it out.

I also have to send out a Hello to Kelli. Her work has sent her out of town this week, and I know she is not to happy about having to do this, and since she is my blog lurker. I just want to tell her. I hope your week goes by quickly and it won't be too bad there. You need to come home with some energy, so you can celebrate your birthday in style. You know your not getting any younger, and I don't want you to be too tired to celebrate that birthday. LOL
(you know I had to say that)

For those of you who don't know Kelli. Kelli is a friend of mine and we have been friends for about 27 yrs. and our birthday's are about a week apart and she doesn't let me forget that I am that week older then her. So if I get the chance to dish some of it back at her, I do. Of course, I do try my best to do so, but she just laughs. So BFF I do hope your week out of town isn't to bad.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Good luck with the pup Carolyn -- the chewing stage won't last forever, so hang in there! And Happy Birthday to your friend Kelli!

Picture This said...

I will trade you my big sloppy dog for your puppy....but you have to come here to trade me!! drain that lake yet??

Happy Birthday to your "NASCAR" pal Kelli.

Scott said...

Just let the little puppy lick your face and it will be all better!

Thanks for the shout out friend!

Love ya!

Christi said...

that's why they make puppies (and toddlers) so cute...so you can't kill them. :) Happy birthday to Kelli, too!!! smiles...