Sunday, October 14, 2007

Time to Share...

So far today I have done nothing but sat at my scrap table and finish up my last three Em cards.

Week 38 - I wonder (my take is What's Next)
Week 39 - Someone Special (I said Somebody and this is Don)
Week 40 - Not Anymore (No More Her - Only makes sense to me)

Now I can say I am all caught up on these, until today new subject is posted. And I can say it's a good feeling to be caught up once again.

This is my dress form that I shared about some time ago. But now it is all dressed up, and is now decor in my scrap room. I did not do this beautiful work, it is the work of my Mom, she used her creative skills and made my dress form look fabulous.



Tomorrow I hope to be back with some book reviews. I have finished Rosie's book, but will share more about that tomorrow, and hopefully along with Revolution Journal review.

7 comments:

Picture This said...

More gorgeous cards...now where is that CLOCK???? Jimmy failed me in the race Saturday night...I'm gonna have to pick someone else!!..dang that Gordon!

DawnW

Theresa said...

Such beautiful Em art cards, well done for catching up. Glad to know you are getting some creative time in, and book reviews? Yes please, love book reviews!! Have a good week.

Mary Jo said...

I agree! Your cards are gorgeous!
I'm laughing about Dawn's comment about the clock :0)

And your topic for #40, well that's a topic I could probably do a whole album on for someone in my life. Probably would be therapeutic. ;0)

Christi said...

I just love all of your Em cards! What are you going to do with them all when you are done? I think that you should splurge and treat yourself to that awesome 7gypsies ATC rack!

LOVE what your mom did with the dress form!

I can't wait to hear the book reviews!
smiles,
christi

Cami said...

Carolyn!
I'm glad you're blogging again :)
Love your cards and that dressform is beautiful. What a fun addition to your scraproom! Looking forward to keepin' up with you!

Linda said...

love those cards! i am so jealous that you are caught up! i have tons to do! tell your mom...love the dressform! wonderful!!

beth said...

shhh...don't tell anyone, but you are ahead of me now. i still have to do week 40 and 41. ahhhh!