Monday, October 08, 2007

Is it really Fall?

I must ask, only because we are going to see record temps again today. I'm really not complaining about the warm temps, but it's a bit strange to see high 80's in October. Although, by Wednesday these temps are to leave us and much cooler temps will be here.

Well nothing much happening today I am just working my regular job today, and not really doing anything else that is exciting to write about. I did just finish an Em card #35, so that is something, but not that good because we are on week #40, and I am a little behind, but I will get caught up soon. I really enjoy making these and I love the little collection of cards I have so far.

My Short and Sweet post for today!

5 comments:

Picture This said...

At least you are creating, that is the important part right? And you have a lovely book to keep them in...but maybe you need another one!!!

You have gotten our hot day from yesterday, but relief is on the way....in the way of rain....unless it all dumps on us here in WI

DawnW

Scott said...

Short and sweet...just like me! :)

Miss you my Friend!

Nancy said...

Enjoy making those cute little cards.
And I can not believe these 90 temps in October. It so strange, hope this means we can have a mild winter. One can only hope. Have a good week.

beth said...

hey there! hopefully the cool weather will be there tomorrow. it only got to the low sixties here today.

have a great week!

Rita said...

We've had 90 degree weather as well and it does not feel like Fall. But this morning it was actually cold out -- so I have hope that our Fall weather is possibly, finally here! Hope yours is too!