My dear friend Rita http://whatsallthehoopla.blogspot.com/ has tagged me, with this tag that is all about 7. This must be a popular one right now. I've seen a few of them around.
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
My 7 random things about me:
1. I don't collect anything, but craft supplies.
2. I have a fear of gray hair, and the reason I have mine colored.
3. I hate winter.
4. I love to travel.
5. I'm a very independent person.
6. My 25th class reunion is this year, the gathering is in November.
7. I don't go a day without a Diet Pepsi. Yes I have an addiction to it.
Tag buddies: Laura, Jan, Missy, Janet, Michelle, Jamie, and Kara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I have seen that Diet Pepsi addiction in action -- it's true -- you are slightly addicted! (just giving you a hard time!)
Loved reading your seven things -- thanks for playing along! ((hugs))
Post a Comment