Sunday, September 30, 2007

Creating Time...

Or that should say the lack of Creating Time.....

Some time soon I must find some extra time to get busy and create something. Lately it just seems like I have had no time to sit and just create. That extra time must find it's way here soon! I have lots of new goodies, that need to be used. First I should take them out of the shopping bag, they came home in. LOL

Well I turned another year older on Friday. I can't say it was anything exciting. I spent the day running around working and taking dd to her event. But I'm sure I gain some more aches and pains, and I believe I am about to reach the point for reading glasses. Aging is so much fun....LOL

It's going to be a beautiful Fall day here. Today's highlights will include closing our swimming pool, which should of been done a couple of weeks ago. We just haven't had time to do it, with both of our work schedules, being so hectic. So today is the day it must get done. It's not what I want to do today, but when something needs to be done, it needs to be done.

Today is also a day for TV watching. Sunday's are filled with NFL football games, and the Nascar race. I really enjoy watching these events on TV. It is the new season for Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters tonight. I must watch!

Enjoy your Sunday!

6 comments:

Picture This said...

Have fun closing up that pool! sounds like fun...NOT. I know what you mean about finding the time to create, I get a little here and there but to sit down and just do something would be great. One more month of sports and then maybe things will settle into a mildly hectic pace.

Have a great day
D Wag

Nancy said...

Yes you must create today. I did do 14 atc cards this morning!! We have the pool closed, kind of sad but I do like the fall.
Enjoy the sports today.

Have a great day.

Christi said...

You deserve to take some time for yourself to play with new goodies!!! If nothing else, so that at least you can justify buying more new goodies. :p smiles...

Theresa said...

I agree with Christi, (im)patiently waiting to see some of your creativity over here!! On the other hand I totally understand with your work schedule, some times you just need to veg in front of the tv!!

Linda said...

hope you were able to get that pool closed! also, you need to get some creative time! i hope your life slows down just a bit so you can enjoy some time.

hugs,
L.

Jeanne said...

Yes creating time! Hope you get some soon Carolyn. Don't you love all the games on Sunday? We have HD so it looks extra good.