The show is about to wrap up for the night, but pretty much it is over for the season. The father and daughter team are the final two, and to me it doesn't matter who wins, they both played the game to the end. They were strong players.
But, what I really want now is Grey Anatomy to start it's new season. Tonight on "E" they were showing a little sneak peaks and told that George is going to repeat his internship. I just hope Izzy finds a man soon, personally I don't care for her and George to hook up. But what I really want to see is funny Christine, gosh that girl cracks me up.
It's looking like I am going to be an ABC channel fan this upcoming season. I've seen some of the previews to the new shows, and some of them look really good, and of course I need to watch my Grey's, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Men in Trees, Boston Legal, and hope they have October Road returning, it will be another one I watch. Gosh it really looks like I am addicted to ABC shows. LOL
Oh I got some new scrappy books today, but they are in another room, so I will have to share a recap about what I got in tomorrows post. See if I don't actually create, I back it up with shopping and my weakness for Barnes and Nobles.
Over and Out ..... C Don
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Gotta agree with you on those ABC shows...can't wait. By the way, I tripped Peter on the way across the finish line...that's why I beat him...LOL. Just kiddin'...
See ya C Don.
D Wag....out
I can't wait to hear what you got at B&N!! smiles...
I'm ready for Grey's too -- and I don't like George & Izzy together either. We'll see...
A trip to B&N sounds like a good idea...I may have to do that today!
Hmm, B&N goodies eh? Look forward to the reviews. I'm in a reading about creativity mood rather than actually creating mood at the moment too, although I can claim to be too busy working. Hope you get some time to use your room soon.
love me a Barnes & Nobels fix. As for my TV shows there are a few I'm waiting for but my list makes it look like all I do is watch tv...yep all I do is watch tv LOL
Post a Comment