Saturday, September 01, 2007

Time to Create


Yep... that is what happens around here sometimes. And last night was one of those times that it did happen. I seen that AOL was showing Chris Daughtry's live concert last night. So I went there to watch it and just hearing the music must of put me in the mood to get busy and catch up on my "em cards" which I did. So now I am caught up with those here are weeks 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, and 34. I have some other project I would like to get done, so hopefully the mojo to create will continue.

Oh and Chris in concert was pretty good. I would pay to see him perform live. I also enjoyed watching U2 in concert, it was nice to see them sing live again, that was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Another one I watched last night was Coldplay. I do enjoy their music, so it was nice to see them perform live. I also know for a fact I need music to create. Not sure why this is, but when it's on for some reason I get busy and get stuff done.

If you find some free time, check out www.aol.com free concerts, many to chose from to watch.

6 comments:

Christi said...

Carolyn, you are so creative. LOVE THESE! smiles...

Theresa said...

They are absolutely fabby, well done for getting so many done (psst, I have to tell you I am NOT up to date, I missed a few in between!!)

Nancy said...

Love the cards, looks like the room is done!! Looks great

Picture This said...

Wow, you have been busy, finally...LOL. They look awesome! And I see some new pix in the slide...looking good!

Keep on creating

DawnW

Rita said...

Wow -- I love all your cards!! They are gorgeous! I fell off the Emily bandwagon so long ago -- I'd need about five concerts to catch up! LOL

Jeanne said...

Beautiful Carolyn! Chris Daughtry is definitely one to put you in a creative mood.