
The long (very long) wait for Season 4 of Grey's Anatomy is finally here! Ok I must admit it is airing right now, and I missed the first 12 minutes of it. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it is. I just hope I didn't miss anything really good. Although saving the deer has me a little baffle, but it is Grey's, I guess we should expect something like this. I'm just thrilled that I am still awake to watch the show. Now I must turn my attention back to the show.
signing off for now....








2 comments:
I missed Grey's last night too, but have it recorded on the DVR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN!!!
Hope your day is a good one
DawnW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET FRIEND!!! Hope you have a fantastic birthday!
And I thought Grey's was awesome! The deer part was the kind of quirkiness I expect from the show!
Post a Comment