Monday, September 10, 2007

I've been Tagged!!!

My dear friend Beth has tagged me with this funny name tag game. I have to admit this one is pretty funny.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Mindy Grand Prix GT

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Butter Pecan Chocolate Fudge

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
C Don

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Navy Blue Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Sue Bay City

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Don Ca

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")
Green The Diet Pepsi

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Edgar Edward

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Obsession Peanut M & M's

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )
Elaine Dean

NOW...I tag: Dawn, Christi and Nancy, have fun gals, this one is a hoot!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

cute fun tag....but now I have to go get it done. Love the fun names.

Nancy said...

OH and we have the same soap opera name, one must be the evil twin or long lost sister LOL.

Picture This said...

hehehe, cute ones....

This one is a fun one.

DawnW

beth said...

great job butter pecan chocolate fudge! :)

Rita said...

I am SO calling you "C Don" from now on! hee hee...