That is my plan for the day .... and do I need it!
Of course the day will include football watching and the Nascar race. The Nascar season is now in the race for the chase, so we should see some good racing. And, finally yesterday Michigan (U of M) won their first game of the season against Notre Dame. I was getting a bit scared about my U of M team. It's unlike them to be on a losing streak. Just hope today my other football teams I like will do well. Last week all my teams won, so it was a good start to the football season.
Yesterday, I got an early birthday present from my Mom. I now have the ink pad storage from Tim Holtz. Boy do I love that thing! Thanks MOM!! I can't wait to put my ink pad collection in it, maybe I will do that today. The next storage product I am going to get from the Tim Holtz collection is going to be the one for the alcohol inks. I love those inks and after my Mom's order finally arrive into the store. I will be stocking up on them. They are so much fun to use, and create such a great effect on a project, more colors are needed in my collection.
Enjoy your Sunday today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Enjoy your day off. I am currently working on my "at home" projects, but hope to get in a little TV time during the NASCAR race....I think my pick for the day is going to be Jimmy...sorry, no Tony today.
DawnW
ooooh, you lucky girl! smiles...
Post a Comment