Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rambling Tuesday ....

I think I might have to say I am reliving my love with MM products again. I am finding myself really buying their stuff again. I think I always been buying their stuff, my room has proof of it. But the things they have been putting out lately has really caught my eye. I have also been eying up that embellishment center of theirs. I really think it would look nice in this room, and I have a bare wall that could use it. LOL

My other news is I have started to alter that Heidi Swapp clock I have. It's not quite done yet, but it has been started and hopefully in the days to come I'll finish it up and have a new look for that clock. I do have to say using 2 of HS clock overlays, you will get a great effect. Wink!

Short and Sweet today!

5 comments:

Picture This said...

You clock sounds cool, can't wait to see it! Only three more days til the weekend. Unless you are here and have Friday off...LOL

DawnW

Rita said...

Look forward to seeing the clock!

Rita said...

Oh -- and by the way -- thanks for your comment on my blog -- I think YOU are great too! ((HUGS))

Linda said...

want to see that clock when you are done! i'm so jealous that you are creating...i can't wait to do that again!

Jeanne said...

MM is coming out with some very awesome stuff of late. Much cooler than the tired stuff they'd been. First time I'm on a computer I can hear your music on. Very cool!