Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Quick Post...

Just walked into the house about 5 minutes ago, and was so excited to see my book I have been wanting for so long has arrived (The organized and inspired scrapbooker). As soon as I can sit down and get a peek at it. I'll give you a review of it.

Here is a little rundown of my pass couple of days and the reason for my lack of posting anything. I leave the house at 5:20 AM and getting back home around 5:10 PM, and this week we had a Archery banquet for Sarah, and tonight Don is taking us out to Applebee's, so I am only here until about 5:30 PM. And every night this week Sarah has had homework, so that takes up some of my time. And this week is also Pon Pom's practice and the football game on Friday. So that's another busy thing we need to do with Sarah. And don't forget to add taking the puppy out 50 million times, another time consuming thing to add to the list. LOL If I make it pass 9:00 PM it's a miracle it hasn't happen much lately, I am exhausted and it's bumming me out with the new shows starting this week and I couldn't even make it through House last night and I like that show. But I will not miss Grey's tomorrow night. I will use toothpicks if I must, to keep my eyes open. LOL

Ok time to go for now....

1 comment:

Picture This said...

Yumm, Applebee's! Hope you had a nice relaxing dinner. I know my life has been in overdrive since the kids went back to school, but as soon as the sports are done it should settle down a little...hopefully!

DawnW