
Here is my first addition. Love this book, and if you like ATC's cards, then you won't be disappointed with this book. It's really good. It is put out by "A TweetyJill Publication" and I purchased it at Barnes and Nobles. It is filled with so many ATC's and there is even instructions on creating some of them in the book.

Scrapbook Play ------------------>
This one is one of the new magazines I got. It is put out by Simply Scrapbook, and if you are looking for a fun magazine, this is the one. It's full of idea, but also full of cute layouts.

<---- Finally I was able to find a copy of this magazine. I've been wanting to read this one for so long. and finally I got a copy. It is good, really good! I may just have to subscribe to this one. It only comes out quarterly, but if you like using a computer and would like to put it to use with creating (not digital layouts) but everything else. The magazine will come in handy, full of great tips and techniques.

Room to Room --------->
Yes, I have one more to talk about. This special issue by Paper Crafts, is very eye catching. I can't give you a lot of details about it yet, because I have only viewed a couple of the pages, so far. But, I have seen some cute idea from what I have look at.








5 comments:
bummer! I am not seeing the picture...
I've been eyeballing that scrap play one. Looks very good, hmm.
Well, aren't you the little spokeswoman of paper goods. Those do look like some good idea books. Thanks for the review.
DawnW...the D Wag
They all look great. Now they need to pay you for their free advertising! Great reviews.
ooooh, lots of fun there...hmmm, I may have to take a trip to B&N before the race today. smiles...
Post a Comment