Today's post is short and sweet.
I have added a little music to my blog. If you check out the player on the right side, you can enjoy some music tunes. There is a little bit of everything, okay almost everything. But they are tunes I have enjoyed listening to in the past and now, and some that I still enjoy listening to. Of course this isn't even close to everything I like to listen to, but I could only put around 40 some selections and I had no problem doing that, but I could add a whole bunch more, maybe at a later time the selection will change.
Enjoy a little music...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
oooh, I will be back later today when I have my new monitor that will actually have sound again. :) smiles...
I will have to listen later, like when I am sitting at my desk creating...today is not that day. Hope all this music keeps you in a creating mood.
DawnW
Post a Comment