The day has arrived and summer break is over.
Boy I hate when that happens! Every year it gets harder and harder, even with a new vehicle at work, I don't think it makes it any better. Of course the new ride has an adapter for a laptop if you want to use one, while working. Still I say I wouldn't miss it! The job is getting old, real old....
Why do stray animals like to find our home to hang out at? Why!!! Throughout the years that we have lived out here, we have had our fair share of lost animals. The other night we came home to find a lost gray cat, hanging out by our garage meowing. It has now been here 2 days and it needs to go back home. We know it belongs to someone, it has a white flea collar on it's neck and it acts like an indoor cat. Hopefully someone will claim it soon, the Lost sign is out by the main road, and I need it's owner to see it, so they can claim this cat and take it back home. Our new dog is thinking it is it's buddy and likewise with this cat. Let me just say one thing, this can't happen. No cats allowed in this household. Don and cats don't mix well he seems to not be able to breath real well when in contact with them. Now we can't have that happening, can we! Crossing fingers the "Lost" sign works, and the owners appear soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
What is it about you and animals? LOL I think you should seriously consider the laptop in the vehicle this year...sounds like a great plan to me!
DawnW
:( The summer just goes by too fast doesn't it? But, I am thinking that traveling with a laptop sounds like a really good idea! smiles...
Isn't a cute kitty better than chickens?? I don't know...
And I'm sorry about your summer vacation being over...it does go by entirely too fast.
I think Sarah is secretly feeding the aminals so they come to your house. UGH thats all I can say about work, I feel your pain I wouldn't want to go back to getting up early.
Post a Comment