Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy Times Here....

Yep! That pretty much sums up what my life is right now.

The only real problem I have with it right now, is I am too tired to type, which means my post on any message board right now is next to nil. I really have been slacking on getting any posting done. Plus I don't have much to say at the moment either, except I go to work, I come home after being gone for twelve hours. Oh and don't forget that quick stop at the grocery store to get items for the bare cupboards. Then when I get home I may spend a little bit on the computer, but I don't do anything major, just check my email and maybe my blog, then I am usually done for the night.

Needless to say. I haven't done any creating, but that didn't stop me from picking up some Elsie stuff yesterday, while picking up some items for my Mom. I just couldn't resist. I'm so weak when it come to scrapbook supplies, but I say it's a good weakness to have. LOL

C Don signing off for now....

4 comments:

Picture This said...

You are a busy girl! Did you get that little problem fixed? And you found time to shop too, you rock!

D Wag, out

Christi said...

Well, new scrapbook supplies are always needed. ;) Hopefully, you find some scrapping time soon and that life slows down a bit... smiles!

Jeanne said...

New scrapbook supplies always inspire me. Hope the mood strikes you soon.

Scott said...

Hang in there friend! Glad your Mom's store is doing well! Sending you and your family {{HUGS}}!