Finally after searching about a month locally for a book that I really wanted, and having no luck finding it. I now have a copy of it shipping to me from one of the Authors. I am so happy to know it's on its way here, and it's going to be autograph by Aby Garvey one of the authors. Yeah!Here is the book that's on it's way ----->
The organized & inspired scrapbooker
by: Aby Garvey & Wendy Smedley
And did you notice that word Organized on the title? It's the exact reason I need this book.... LOL
Now I need to talk about the new book that just came out by two wonderful artist. These two sisters Linda Wood & Karen Dinino who wrote Visual Chronicles. Have now followed that book up with this wonderful looking one called Journal Revolution ------------------>

I will be checking this one out, that is no doubt. I loved Visual Chronicles, and I have no doubt I will love this one to. I have also seen that it will be available at Target, along with Amazon and BN.com. I am sure Barnes & Nobles will have it to. That is where I bought my copy of Visual Chronicles.
Sidenote: Yes I am still working on my HS alter clock. LOL








5 comments:
Great, you got the book! Hope you get that clock done soon, we want to see it!
DawnW
Yay! I can't wait to hear the reviews so that I know whether I need these or not. smiles...
i can't wait for a review either on the organized scrapper! i don't get many idea books but was thinking about that one.
Glad you got the book on it's way. Be interested in hearing how you like it. Also like to know more about the journaling one Carolyn.
Keep the reviews coming. UM where is that clock? Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment