
It's Heidi Swapp time here!
My HS clock arrived a few day ago, and today I was thinking about altering it, but I am debating whether to keep it pink or not. So I put a battery in it (to see if it really worked), then hung it on the wall to see if the pink looked okay, on my painted wall. That's as far as I got.
I think I am going to have to think on this one for a bit of time before I do anything to it.
Tick Tock .... Tick Tock








6 comments:
Aww what a cute clock! Looks the room is done? We need photos of the finish work. Tell Don Happy Birtyday (Iknow I'm late - things have been busy) Also tell Sarah she did an excellent job at picking out the cake.
very fun! can't wait to see photos of your completed room.
It looks mighty pretty like that....maybe it needs a few pet shop pets? Or Hello Kitty perhaps.
I like it, lets see the rest of the room!
DawnW
I like the pink clock on your painted wall -- but I also know you can do a fantastic job altering it! Can't wait to see pics of the finished room.
love the clock! and your new room! how fun is that? i also want to see photos of the finished project!
I actually really like the pink on your blue wall.
Post a Comment