Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Interesting Day!!!

Finally, after almost 2 complete months my husband will finally be able to drive his own vehicle. Yeah! It wasn't always easy to be his taxi service and drive him everywhere, but hopefully in a couple more weeks, he will be semi back to walking without a boot on his foot and actually wear normal shoes again. He can take that "boot" off while he drives, but for walking he needs to wear that "boot" for two more weeks.

Well not a whole lot happening right this second, just trying to post a pic on my title here on this blog, not having much success, but will try again.

On a different news front... I found it very sweet that people were concern where I have been. All I can say to that is I needed a break from my normal routine, and been hanging out at a nice board.

Ok, it is late here, and I have probably said enough for now. Might go try and upload a pic again, wish me luck. LOL

1 comment:

Linda said...

so glad that don is mobile again! looks like you figured out your photo thing...looks so peaceful! have a great day my friend!