Saturday, August 11, 2007

The working continues

As I type this Don is installing the carpet. It's looking pretty good in there, but the big job is still yet to begin. Can you say new workspace!

There's really nothing else exciting happening here besides that, but it is a really nice day outside. I love a sunny summer day!

Signing off for now......

3 comments:

Scott said...

Pictures, where are the pictures of the room? You should do before and after!! We wanna see!!

Christi said...

I agree with Scott...I wanna see pictures!!! I had already read the latest CK at my mom's, but I had to go flip through it at the store to see your wall color...LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to see it all done. smiles...

Picture This said...

WooHoo, you are really moving along with the "construction phase". I gree with the rest, we want to see photos the MINUTE the High Speed man walks out the door.

DawnW