Reminder for the day..... buy a new rechargeable battery for camera.
Oh I have those back up ones, you know the kind you can put into a base and plug in the wall and wait for them to charge up. Nice when you need a back up, but I prefer the one that goes into my digital camera and is recharged when I set it on the camera base, then there is no need to take the batteries out of the camera. I like that!
Reason for this reminder is because this morning I used my camera to take some spider web pictures. Yes you heard me right. When I took the dog out this morning, the entire place out there looked like spider web madness. I swear everywhere there was some form of a spider web. Since it was kinda interesting to look at, why not take some pictures. I managed to get a few shots off and the batteries died in the camera. Also the reason I am not sharing a photo of them at the moment. I must wait for the batteries to recharge. Hopefully they will look as good in pictures as they did with the eye. Oh and no I'm not a fan of spider webs, nor spiders. Just thought it was interesting to see.
Well tomorrow Don turns the big 40!! Sarah and I will need to head into town after Don heads to work, and pick up some birthday supplies, like maybe a cake. I know I should bake him one, but it's so much easier going to Meijer's bakery. Plus they are much better at putting a birthday greeting on it then I could do it. I wonder what other surprises we could find for him, you only turn 40 once.
Bad race fan here. I missed the Saturday night race! How could this happen, and it was at one of my favorite race tracks. The possible reason this happen could be that me and Sarah were watching the movie "The cat in the hat". Have to say I have never seen this one, and thought it was pretty good.
Well that's the bloggie post for today! Enjoy today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Well, personally I fell asleep 200 laps into it...it was that boring...not liking the new surface at Bristol. :( Can't wait to see the spiderweb photos... smiles!
At least you thought to take your camera and get it. When we were moving last year a spider built this HUGE web on one corner of our deck. Wish I'd taken a picture of it, it was so cool!
Those sound like cool photos. I just hate battery issues. I am forever losing or forgeting them.
We have a giant Spider in the garage, want a picture of that?
DawnW
hey there. hope you are having fun with your new puppy. talk with you soon.
Happy Birthday to your DH! LOVE your new puppy - how cute!!!
Post a Comment