This is something I am not looking forward to, but if I want the room to look the way I want it to, I must pick up a paint brush and get the job done. There is an ad in the Sept. 07 Creating Keepsakes on pg. 126 for the new book from Simple Scrapbook magazine "the organized & inspired scrapbooker". They show a scraproom with blue walls, and this is the color I am thinking of using in that room, most of my items in there will be white, and the color of the carpet that is going in there is the same as in the ad. So this is what I am thinking what I would like to see in this room. Now I just need to go finish prepping the walls and make a trip to the home improvement store for some paint to get this job done. I need that room to get as much done before the installer shows up to hook me up to high speed internet. Have a mention that one a few times. hee hee I just can't believe it is actually going to happen.
Boy the rush is on! LOL
I would also really like to go to the book store and get some books that I really want. Just wish that store was closer to my home, it would make it a lot easier to make the visit. But if I head out today, this might be a place I will stop at. I love going book shopping.
Well that's about all from me at the moment, but I think I am getting the hang of this blogging thing and trying hard to keep it updated daily.
Signing off, may your day today be a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
love that you are blogging Carolyn! i feel for you about the painting...i absolutely hate painting walls! looking forward to seeing pics tho when it is finished!
Post a Comment