Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here's Proof the cake Existed...


It's official Don is a now 40, and enjoyed a "pet shop" for the celebration.

Here is Don and Sarah sharing a father and daughter moment together before we set light to all those candle, we thought it would be safer to get the together shoot before that happen, didn't want anybody catching on fire or anything like that. That could cause an end to a birthday celebration in a hurry. LOL

Really it was a very nice birthday, and yummy chocolate cake with Sarah reaping the rewards of some pet shop characters. Which you know that was the reasoning for picking out this cake in the first place. One smart kid, I got there!

Today the puppy heads to the vets for her first check up and hopefully give us some answers to exactly how old she might be and maybe some answers to the exact breed she could be. All we knew was she was a lab mix, but with what is the question of mystery. I do have to say so far she has been a pretty good puppy, with quite the lovable side to her.

I also get to head to work today, the first time since the summer break began back in June. I'm I excited about this "oh heck no", but I have a new vehicle this year to drive and I guess I need to learn the new function of it. So I have to leave the comfy of sitting in my computer chair and head to that awful place I call work. Yuck! I tell ya where is that offer of early retirement. I would be the first in line to sign up. I'd tell you to see 22 yrs approach in this job is getting really old.

2 comments:

Picture This said...

AWESOME cake! Looks like Sarah...I mean Don, loved it!

WooHoo, a new ride? Have they figured out a way to put high speed on there for those moments you are waiting? That would be pretty awesome....sorry you have to return to work....I have a few more days myself. Have fun

DawnW

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Don!!! Smart Girl Sarah!! i see lots of things have happened in your life since i was away...sorry about your doggie! (((hugs))) congrats on the new pup...she is a cutie! i personally am very happy that school is starting but my reasons are so selfish!! sorry for you Carolyn, that you have to return to work. (((hugs))) let us know how the new ride goes....maybe they could mount your computer near the steering wheel and you could surf the net while you are carting the kids around? lol!