
As you can see the batteries for the camera are charged up and I was able to upload my photo's that I took yesterday morning.
I think this is the best picture I got of the spider web photo's I took. It was a biggie and to me looked like something you would see during halloween time. Maybe I should of had one of those plastic black spiders to stick on it. LOL
In other news.... Today is Don's birthday the poor guy turns the big 40! Lots of birthday wishes to you "hon" and don't forget you need to go to the dmv today too. Then we can have cake and ice cream, you know you can wait to get a slice of that Pet Shop cake that Sarah was so happy to pick out for you. And you think I am kidding aren't you. Seriously Don's birthday cake is a cake all decked out with official Pet Shop characters, and Sarah is pretty proud of herself for picking this one out. We even put the big 40 candles on it. Just might get a pick of you blowing out those candles. Happy Birthday Don!








5 comments:
OH MY! I don't even want to see the spider that created that web!?! *shudder*
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, DoN!!!
smiles...
DITTO what Christi said -- that spider was probably the size of a small dog -- eek!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DON!!! Hope he enjoyed that cake...hee hee!
Cool web! Love the photo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON! Dang, I should have sent a mustard basket.
DawnW
That is a fantastic spiderweb! I've tried to take web photos before but mine have always looked..well..not as good as yours! lol!! And the Pet Shop cake...that's a hoot!!
Jenny-up the hill
www.jennyupthehill.com
Now that is a cool spider web (but don't tell the spider I said that!!), reminds me of cool spring or autumn mornings for some reason.
Post a Comment