I know some would love to see the Fall season approach us. But not I!
I love summer and everything about it. But for some reason this summer, just seems to be flying by and at full speed. It needs to slow down. I need more time to enjoy the warm temps, more days filled with sunshine and more time floating around in the pool. I just don't feel like I have gotten enough time to do this. Of course with these last remaining weeks until I return back to work, the weather has decided to be uncertain. With the days filled with clouds and rain, has put a little damper on any sun filled summer days.
Boy do I need to get busy creating things again. I must be in a creative drought or something. I feel like it's been forever since I have done anything, and now that I have a new place to create at, it seems like I should be working on something. Plus I have lots of new goodies that I got the other day that I should be using, and I just found out some of my new Heidi stuff is on it's way. Now that puts a smile on my face. There is one more thing I would really like to get for this room, is that Making Memories embellishment center. I have a perfect spot on one of the walls in here it would look so good on. I did pick up some of their large jars on that shopping trip and now I think they need that "center" to go on. I'm going to have to keep a lookout for one.
That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I totally agree about the summer disappearing...what the heck happened?
Those jars from MM are awesome, you need a bunch and the holder too, go get them!
DawnW
The summer did fly by -- ours is already over with the kids back in school. But the heat sure doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
Can't wait to see your completed room. Hope you get some creating time soon too.
Post a Comment