Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our new Family Member


This is our new addition to our family. Let me introduce Luckie to you.

Our home just wasn't the same without having any pets in it, so Don and I went to the animal shelter yesterday and adopted this dog. Luckie is a lab mix puppy, we don't know her exact age, we know she is only a couple of months old, with a lovable personality. And since I am such a photographer (NOT!) she has blue eyes in the photo, which she does not, they are just brown. And this photo caught a little ear action going on, but I promise ya they are not up like that, she must've been curious of the camera. But so far she is just adorable and fun to be around, and been pretty good nature.

Hubby gave her, her name. Hopefully she feels lucky we saved her from the doggie jail.

5 comments:

Picture This said...

Awww, what a sweetie! What a Luckie pooch. Sarah must be in 7th heaven with a puppy in the house. You are going to be busy now.

DawnW

Jeanne said...

So cute! It's the best thing to adopt from a shelter. That's how we got our Noelle, after she'd been rescued from another shelter.

Christi said...

She's a cutie! Have fun with her! smiles...

Nancy said...

Oh Carolyn Luckie is adorable!! She is so lucky to have such a nice home. I know she will get lots of love!
Lucky and Barqs send her a happy homecoming.

Rita said...

Awwww...I love Luckie! She looks so sweet. Welcome to the new member of the family!