Yup, that would be me! Even my hubby made a comment yesterday about "what kind of scrapper" was I. Here he is busting his butt on working on this new room, and I haven't taken one photo of it. oops! Can I say "have I thought about it," I think I did, but the thought of hubby having sweat pouring from his forehead crossed my mind to, and didn't think he wanted a photo of that. LOL Maybe I will take a couple of photo's today while he is working. I just need to remember to do so.
Let see what other exciting things that there is to yak about. I do have to talk about this new publication Artful Blogging, this book/magazine is Amazing. I just love the insight it has given to me about all these wonderful blogs that are out there, and how much more I need to touch upon in this world of blogging and art. I'm just so thankful to Christi for talking about this, and to Jo Ann's Etc. for having one last copy of it, so I could buy it. I truly believe this is a must read if you enjoy seeing artful things.
Today is Nascar racing day, and yup I'm a racing fan. Although, today's race isn't one of my favorites to watch, but I will still be watching it. The race for the chase is in full swing and I have a racer in that chase, so I'm hoping he continues to do well in the upcoming races. Next weekend they will be back here in Michigan, but I don't attend this one. We only have season tickets for the June race, so I'll be in the comfy of my home for this months race.
Isn't it funny when there is a celebration going on near you and you had no clue it was happening. I don't live in Saginaw, but it near by and I do work in that town. Well for the past three days, they are celebrating their 150th birthday, and I missed it. Of course it probably wouldn't be high on my list of things to do, but apparently they did a fireworks show and a few other things, and I didn't hear about it until it was over with. Now I don't live in a cave, but you would've thought, I would've heard about this before it was over with. I guess I will catch them on their next birthday celebration.
Well this week we should be hearing a lot about Elvis, since it was 30 years ago this week since he passed away. I wasn't a big Elvis fan, mostly because his star status was before my time. Although I remember him, I was just too young to be one of his fans. But I do remember the day he died, and why I remember it. This was because of the person I wrote about the other day, was sitting at her kitchen table with a neighbor who was another Elvis fan and they were drinking and crying over this event. They had the radio on and the tv listening to all the reports of what had happen, and talking on and on about how they couldn't believe what has happen. I know at the time I had no clue what kind of impact this person had on people, but as I got older I can understand why and how this could. I just hope that Carolyn will cross paths with Elvis in heaven, I know that would be a dream come true for her.
Time to sign off for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You are a bad bad girl...no photos? At least you are ready for Mr. High Speed now. You had your priorities right....get the job done, fast.
DawnW
Post a Comment