Oh I feel so lucky I was able to view the Perseid meteor shower last night, or should I say early this morning. I knew last night was suppose to be the best viewing for this "shower," but I didn't think I would have a chance for viewing it. Probably because I would be sleeping when it was happening. But I woke up during the night and decided to take a peek outside, and there it was. The sky was dancing with this shower, and alive with vivid colors. It was truly an amazing site to see. Have to say country living comes in handy sometimes. Because it is so dark out here, it aided in having a good viewing.
Dismantling the computer, the time is nearing when I will have to begin unhooking all the computer wires, so I can move it into the new scrappy room. But what a pain to do, I am dreading it. I have to just think about it this way in about 24 hours this computer is going to see speeds that it hasn't had the pleasure of experiencing before, so I guess the outcome is well worth it.
Got Pictures? I do! I managed to remember to take a couple of photos of the building process that Don has been doing in the new room. Soon I will be able to share them on here. Image uploading photos that doesn't take all day to do. I'm going to be living that one up.
I feel new scrappy beginning are about to begin, so on that note I am signing off for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Whoohooo, Carolyn! I cannot wait until you have high speed internet so that you can upload all the scrappy photos that you want! :) smiles...
Lucky girl...seeing the meteor shower...I totally missed it. Can't wait to see your photos of the constuction!
ONE MORE DAY!!!
I feel a little sorry for the person doing the install....you are going to be all over them to hurry up...LOL
DawnW
Post a Comment