Or should I say Race On!
It finally happen the race at Michigan International Speedway was just completed a little bit ago. After 2 days of rain, those racers were finally able to get into those cars and race around that track. Although my racer didn't win today, he still did good, and my other racer is sitting on the bubble to make it into the chase for the championship. Only 3 more races until the chase.
Let's see what else I can ramble about. Oh I know. I bought some of the letters you can put on the wall by Making Memories, well I bought them sometime ago, and have recovered them from the spot I had stored them and thought they would come in handy in the new room, that was until I realize I bought black ones and not the white letter ones. I'm not too sure if the black will work in this room or not. I really think the white ones would look better. A bit bummed those would've been fun to use in here.
Today I was thinking about a funny about my late Grandma Joan, she was such a special person to me, and woman who I admired dearly. Before she had stopped driving, she was on a little road trip in Wyoming, well she must've been in a hurry, because she was speeding a bit, and got pulled over by a State Trooper. The officer approached her car and asked her if she knew why she was being pulled over, and her comment to him was, why don't you tell me why you pulled me over. So he told her she was traveling too fast, her comment back to him was, well if you hadn't pulled me over I probably would've been going faster. Oh she was such a card, and I can just picture saying this with a serious look on her face too. Gosh do I miss her being around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yay! They got the race in...and I picked the winning driver again....yippee....$2 more for me....yippee.
Your Grandma sounds lot like my Grandma B...she was such a PIP....She could drink me under the table (not really, but I bet she could if she had wanted to).
Maybe you should make some of those vinyl letters with your Cricut. Did I mention we are ordering those vinyl sheets..in white and brown? Let me know....
DawnW
Post a Comment