Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

Boy, doesn't that title sound like a cheap sounding intro to a tv ad. You know that one for Ed's used cars or something on that order. LOL

Anyhoo, nothing exciting happen here at the moment, except watching a little Soul Train flashback, doesn't that sound exciting? LOL We are just waiting on word about Don's Mom, she went to the hospital this morning for a condition she has been dealing with every so often, so they are about to do a ct scan. Hopefully we will hear something shortly.

Oh here's a newsflash for your reading...... I'm finally going to get some high speed internet, can you say Yahoo! I know I can... Yesterday I made the call to Speednet, that now has a tower here in Hemlock, and on August 14th they we'll be here to install it, so I am now going to have wireless broadband, and will get to see those video's and other fun internet stuff that everyone else has been enjoying, while I have sat here in the dark with dial up. I'm so excited!!

As you can see I am actually keeping the blog a little more updated, just wait until that high speed gets here, you might see a pic or two. Oh boy things might just get a little exciting around here. giggle with glee

Well, I hope you're enjoying your day today, I will be checking back into the blog soon.

2 comments:

Picture This said...

Hope your MIL is Ok. So glad to hear Don is doing well too.

Only 10 more days to High-SPEED...wooHoo...I wanna see photos

DawnW

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Hi Carolyn! Congrats on getting high-speed internet....Yea!!!