Tuesday, August 14, 2007

call me speedy... LOL

finally the wait is over and this computer is just speeding on the "net"... Love it!!

And can you see the pictures..... Oh my there are pictures on my blog. I'm in AWE!

the ride is beginning, hope no speeding tickets come my way... LOL

4 comments:

Picture This said...

Whoa, slow down speedy Gonzalez!....LOL

Yaaay, you have high speed..woohoohooo

and OMG, your room looks A W E S O M E!!!! Lucky girlie you.

DawnW

Christi said...

Yay, Carolyn!!! OMG...I love that color and look at all that workspace!!! You are going to be in heaven!! Loving your summer pics down at the bottom too! smiles...

Rita said...

Ohhhhh -- what a COOL space! LOVE the color -- when can I come scrap with you? I'll be there right away! ;)

Jeanne said...

Oh you're so lucky! I get to use high speed at my daughter's and it's so hard to go back after that. Enjoy!