As I have written we are in the middle of working on the new scrappy room. The painting is finished, and tomorrow the carpet will be put in it. Plus Don will be starting on the new counters that will be installed. This means we cancelled our trip to the Dunes. Of course I'm sad about that, I love the dunes. But I also need this room to be done asap. My computer needs a new home so when the installer shows up it will be ready for them to install the wireless internet. I'm still pretty geek about this happening. I know I won't know how to act after that happens.
A couple of goodies I got today...... Bought some of the new Basic Grey and I finally got a copy of the Artful blogging. I can't wait to go through it. I also picked up the last Autumn leaves book. Let's just say a good day of shopping. Or should I say this is my kinda of shopping. And, oops I forgot to pick up some diet pepsi, but hey there is always tomorrow to restock that.
Well that's about all for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh no!!! No Diet Pepsi?? How will you survive?...LOL
Sorry about the dune trip, but the room must be finished for your High Speed Man to arrive.
Have fun with your goodies.
DawnW
Post a Comment