How can you accumulate so much stuff in your home?
Today I realized that I have too much in this house of ours. I guess I like to store stuff and forget to go through it and get rid of things that don't need to be saved. Well the trash man is going to get a big surprise when he arrives on Tuesday. I did some serious cleaning out today, and plan to do some more this weekend.
Onto a different note. Why is it when you go to the grocery store and you know you need an item, but you get home to realize you got everything in the store, except for that one item you really needed to get? I swear I do this all the time, and did this tonight when I had to run there to pick up somethings. So I am still out of potatoes.
Last night I enjoyed watching my first tv show online. What treat that was!! I live people in this house who rule the TV out in the living room, so I don't see many shows that our on the Direct tv channels. Now I have the cure for that....the computer. Wow I'm having fun with this speedy internet.
Today I am thankful for a cleaned out closet and speedy internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Hi Carolyn!!! I did a major house clean-out a few weeks ago and took two car loads to Goodwill....its so nice to be rid of the clutter, isn't it?
So happy you are enjoying your high speed internet!
Post a Comment