That's what is plan for today, no plans...
As I look out the window the weather has decided to make it a rainy day today. Although I am not a fan of rain. The outdoors are in need of it, and the rain will save me from having to add some water into the pool, it was a bit down and needed to be topped of some, so hopefully this little rain shower we are having will help there. Let's just hope it doesn't damper the Nascar race today. Today's race is here in Michigan and on Sunday's I look forward to seeing a Nascar race.
The other day when visiting my Mom I got a little treasure to add to the scraproom. I was able to get one of those CI dress forms. I can't wait to find some time to alter it and display in my room. I really loved the one that Carol Wingert had done in the Lifelines book, although she used a dress form from a different company, it's still interesting to look at. I love the altered world, it really gives the eye something to look at.
I just want to take a minute or two to talk about a music artist that I enjoy listening to and she is about to be featured on the morning show I am watching. Stevie Nicks she is still going strong. I seen her perform live many years ago. I think it was when she went solo from Fleetwood Mac. One amazing concert! I remember when I lived in Arizona, we had taken a trip to Scottsdale and visited her Mom's clothing shop. I thought that was pretty big stuff back then. May Stevie continue to rock on. Today I may put a cd into the player and go down memory lane.
signing off for now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
It's not looking too good for the race today, is it? :(
I can't wait to see what you do with the dressform. I will have to look up C. Wingert's in the book...I don't remember it off the top of my head...plus it gives me a good excuse to pull out that fun book! smiles...
We had a no plans day yesterday. It was one of the best days we've had recently, makes you appreciate the small stuff!
And I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with that dress form.
Too bad about the race....and the additional dealy again....good thing we can watch anyway (hopefully...crossing fingers it will run)
We wanna see that dress form....
DawnW
I'm looking forward to what you do with the dress form too! How cool is that? How's that scrap room coming -- are you ready for me to come crop yet? I need some motivation -- LOL!
Rainy days are wonderful to just stay in and relax. Curl up with a good book or some scrapping. Always worry about races with a wet track. Eck!
Post a Comment